Escrito el 10 de Mayo de 2009 a las 20:34
Tengo la intención de ir “liberando” poco a poco una serie de documentos que tenemos y que creo que ya han pasado su ciclo de “exclusividad” y deben ser compartidos abiertamente. Para ir abriendo boca, os adjunto una pequeña presentación comercial que utilizamos de cuando en cuando en clientes que están interesados en Scrum pero no saben aun de qué va el tema.
Como siempre, la crítica constructiva será bienvenida.
Escrito el 21 de Septiembre de 2008 a las 14:03
Un resumen del video realizado por Stefan Hagen:
Some rules and key success factors of being an agile coach:
- Be detached from outcomes: don’t only focus on WHAT the team works on (outputs and outcomes) but also on HOW the team works
- Take it to the team: let the team solve the project’s issues and problems
- Be a mirror: reflect back to the team, ask questions
- Master your face: practice non-violent communication, be relaxed
- Let there be silence: get comfortable with un-comfortable silence
- Model being unreasonable: be wild, be big, be bold
- Let the team fail: teams that fail and recover together are much stronger, trust!
- Be your team’s biggest fan: …and tell your team
What is it to be an Agile Coach?
- Bulldozer: sweep problems and issues out of the way for your team
- Shepherd: get them back on the path
- Servant Leader: serve the team, be a facilitator; “Make sure that other people’s highest priority needs are being served.“
- Guardian of quality and performance: watch WHAT and HOW your team is producing
Escrito el 16 de Julio de 2008 a las 8:56
Oogway: That is bad news, if you do not believe that the dragon warrior can stop him.
Shifu: Panda ?! Master that panda is not a dragon warrior, he wasn’t even meant to be here ! It was an accident !
Oogway: There are no accidents.
Shifu: Ahhh, yes I know, you’d said that already, twice.
Oogway: Well, that was no accident either.
Oogway: My dear friend, that panda will never fulfill his destiny nor yours, until you let go of the illusion of control.
Shifu: Illusion ?
Oogway: Yes, look at this tree Shifu. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me, or make it bear fruits before it’s time.
Shifu: But there are things we can control. I can control when the fruits will fall. And I can control where to plant the seed. That is no illusion Master.
Oogway: Ahhh yes, but no matter what you do, that seed it will grow into a peach tree, you may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
Shifu: But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung !
Oogway: Maybe it can, if you are willing to guide it, to nurture it, to believe in it.
Shifu: But how ! How !? I need your help Master !
Oogway: No, you just need to believe. Promise me Shifu, promise me you will believe.
Shifu: I will try.